Saturday, April 26, 2008

I really am a slob.

I thought I would be economical and perhaps a tad bit healthy today for lunch so I scrounged around for the ingredients to make something.

I have lived with my husband for the last 4 years. You would know this to be true if you have ever met him - he is VERY clean. The exact opposite can be said about me.

As I tried to make my sandwich today, I had to fight for counter space with: a stapler, a screwdriver set, a pile of mail, restaurant menus, and a doggy treat jar.

For the record, the sandwich did eventually get created and consumed.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank my husband for the bajillion times he moved the mail, put my tools away, and generally cleaned up after me. I have a new appreciation for your cleanliness - and I miss you.

1 comment:

Miranda Raven said...

Aww. That's so sweet. You never know what you have until it's gone. But you get to have that AND go back to him. Lucky you.