Thursday, April 17, 2008

What the F?

So my best friend leaves to go on some European cruise for a few weeks and he convinced me to babysit his dog for him while he is gone.

Well, let's be honest he paid me to watch the little beast - which is something that I appreciate since we are maintaining two households at the moment and won't have our renters in place until late June.


In theory I love the little guy, he's a Lhasa Apso named "Sparky". But since he arrived here last week he has been nothing but a massive pain in my ass! I am surprised that he has any fur left on him due to the constant licking and scratching (usually done in my bed and only stopped when I am wide awake). He growls at you when you eat food and refuse to share it with him, and looks at you with an idiotic stare when you try to get him to go "poopy in the yard".

I really am a dog lover - don't get me wrong. But it really annoys me when people fail to teach their dogs the simplest forms of social behavior. For now, I am stuck with this mutt until the first week of May.

I'm going to need some drugs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: