Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dining with Friends

This is a lovely back yard don't you think?

It isn't, however the yard that we went to tonight for a "dining with friends" event here in Columbia.

Unfortunately, my cell phone camera does not do a great job of taking pictures so I can't share any of the ones that I took with you. (Ok, that is a blatant lie - I was actually kind of tipsy and didn't do a very good job of taking the photo that I wanted to share for this post.)

Regardless, Dining with Friends is a yearly event where people open up their houses and allow people to come by and eat, drink and socialize. We were fortunate enough to be invited to this event even though we've only been living in Columbia for a few weeks. The Realtor that we used to find our house was kind enough to invite us (that's a picture of his back yard by the way).

To all of the great people that we met tonight - "Hello!". Now I have to go and see one of those people perform in a drag show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.